A Master’s or Ph.D. dissertation is no laughing matter. It takes an amazing amount of work, and students can spend up to a couple of years completing these projects.
It is the rare grad student who does not need some type of help as s/he moves through this complex project. In fact, the percentage of Ph.D. candidates who never complete their dissertations is close to 45%. That speaks volumes. But, with the right help, these students could get this last project wrapped up and walk across that stage.
Our Reviews of Top Dissertation Services
We have spent a lot of time looking at academic writing services that offer dissertation help, and have identified the top three that grad students should be considering.
Our reviews and evaluations are based on the following criteria:
- Offered Products and Services: We review all of a company’s website content to determine the type of writing assistance they provide. We look at the full listing of their offerings and read all of the detailed content they provide about specific products, usually in footer pages. We like to see a full range of academic writing services, from essays through graduate-level projects, as well as additional features, such as admissions essays, homework assistance, editing and proofreading. Some companies offer resume and CV and copywriting services. We make note of everything.
- Quality of Products: To make a full assessment of writing quality, we look at several things: the quality of the website content itself, published samples, blog posts, testimonials posted on the site, customer reviews we find on the web and other review sites, and feedback that our site users submit. We also take into account the information we find about the writers, their backgrounds, and how they are selected. We look specifically for correct grammar, composition, and word usage, resources used, and solid thesis statements and transitions.
- Quality of Customer Support: We always contact the customer support department twice, by both telephone and live chat, if available. We ask detailed questions about products and services to determine if we get quick and knowledgeable responses. We like to hear an agent whose accent is not so foreign that it is difficult to understand, and we deliberately ask unusual questions on live chat to see if it is a bot or a live person. We like to see 24/7 operations so that all time zones are honored. And we also review what other customers have to say about their experiences, especially if they have issues.
- Prices and Discounts: We compare prices with other writing services and hope to see that they fall within a range we consider average for the industry. Most companies offer discounts to first-time customers and to those who have been loyal, either through total amounts of pages ordered. These usually fall within a range. If prices are too low, we look for reasons – maybe no discounts are offered at all. If prices are high, we also want to know why. It may be because additional benefits are offered that other services charge for.
- Additional Benefits: Most companies offer free title and bibliography pages; some offer tables of contents and outlines too. Plagiarism-free products and formatting go without question in our minds. We also want to see direct communication between customer and writer and full confidentiality, as well as free revisions. Many services offer additional benefits for a fee and graduated pricing for quality levels and for VIP service.
It is our goal to provide objective and factual reviews of online writing services so that students and others can make wise choices as they seek help with one (or a bunch of) of the following issues:
- Proposal that must be approved by an advisor and/or committee.
- Primary research for the literature review section or chapter.
- Research design and the actual implementation of that design in an original piece of research, collecting the relevant data.
- Data analysis with the use of approved statistical methods, and clear presentation via visuals and text.
- Introduction and conclusion chapters.
- Abstract piece that must accompany the final piece of writing.
To that end, we continue to add reviews all the time. Any user of our site can submit feedback about their experiences with any company (in fact, we encourage this), and they can request reviews of specific writing agencies.
If you are looking for a specific review, please contact us.